Thursday, June 17, 2010

Inroduction

Hello, my name is Jayson Nordstrom. As the title indicates this is a process diary. Gladiators-Death or Glory is one of two game projects I am currently working on using the Blender game engine. The other is based on characters from Marvel Comics. I'm leaning towards the title Marvel-Tournament of Champions. The main purpose of this blog is to publically document my progress on both projects. I am not sure of the fate of these two projects. Currently this is not a profession, but this is something I am hoping to change. If nothing else, I suppose I am creating a portfolio, though I would like to see both these projects come to something more. I guess I'm following the white rabbit and we'll see where he takes me.
As of now I have devoted most of my spare time to this project with my brother helping on enviroments. I've been working on this since December 2009. It began with T.O.C. and most effort has been put into that, though lately I've been trying to catch D.O.G. up to where T.O.C. is at. D.O.G. was brought in mainly due to the fact that T.O.C.'s characters are not my own. I'm not aware of all the legal boundaries, so D.O.G. is more of a fall back. Both games will be very similar but I will get into more details in later posts. With that said we're off.

No comments:

Post a Comment